On May 5 we had our second meeting with Maria and JooYoung .
After explaining what we have been doing during the last few weeks, they told us what things are relevant (to put attention).
– Simplify what is healthy and define what is fast and accessible
– How to “deliver the sensory part” (smells, colors, textures, etc)
– Understand the experience behind the vendors (the food is served hot and immediately), why are so consumed?
– Keep in mind the people drivers
– May be the packing made the difference (green, fun, technologic, etc)
– If the “healthy message” is not effective, change the strategy and show benefits like feeling good, power or energy, skin benefits, being good at 45, and so on